Get a Military ID

You are usually eligible to receive a military ID if you are a military retiree or are currently in the military (active duty, Guard, Reserve, or Inactive Ready Reserve). Certain dependents are eligible for dependent ID cards as well. You may also be eligible if you are (a) permanently and totally disabled through VA service connection, (b) In receipt of DIC.

Click here to schedule an appointment. ID cards may also be obtained by contacting Camp Lejeune (910) 451-4223 or MCAS New River (910) 449-4775.

Veteran Services: 1650 Greenfield Street • Wilmington, NC 28401 • Phone 910-798-7611 • Fax 910-798-7836
Skip to content